In the Middle

Friday, April 14, 2006

Just the beginning

I'm getting into this to see how it is.
I figure I'm living in the middle of my state, and I'm in the middle years, and I'm between two generations, hence the title.
Although my arm is broken and in a cast at the moment, I can type at a certain speed and get something entered for your viewing pleasure.
Somehow the children I gave birth to so many years ago have never learned to sleep at night. Their rhythms are different from mine, and I begin to despair of their ever learning to go to bed when the sun is down and rise when it is up. It is definitely a beautiful day out there -- blue sky, green grass, budding trees, fresh air. What a day to be alive--and off work!
Speaking of which, I probably need to type a little for a certain boss right now. Catch ya later.

3 Comments:

  • great

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

  • you know... i think it was either you or dad who said when you first started dating in your late 20s that you stayed up till 2 or 3 am all the time!

    i think the important thing is that we figure out how to sleep for the occasion... this past summer i was usually in bed by 11-12ish... because thats when i needed to sleep to get up and be ready for work and such...

    By Blogger scott, at 3:39 PM  

  • Sleep, that is for old people

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home