In the Middle

Friday, July 14, 2006

The answer, my friend



is blowing in the wind. The question is who did this? I'll have to say, we DO have a good yard for rolling. And since I've done my fair share of this activity, I feel somehow honored that we were selected to be decorated thusly. I think it was someone with a good arm, because they reached a good height with some of those layers. I will be looking for those with a smirk on their faces next time we all meet...Todd declares that he can't be certain which teens it could be. We shall see...

4 Comments:

  • im just shocked that you started to clean it up. usually its "well, todd, those were YOUR friends, so you get to clean it up." flawless logic.

    By Blogger todd burka, at 10:57 AM  

  • way to go mom- pictures and everything... you're moving on up the technology ladder!

    By Blogger scott, at 2:08 AM  

  • Todd probably did it.

    By Blogger gmaburka, at 10:28 AM  

  • I think it adds a bit of character to your yard...

    By Blogger burkalishiousness, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home